Top 10 Things You Could be Doing…
Did you know that the average person spends 28% of their work time on email?
That is an average of 2.6 HOURS A DAY ANSWERING EMAIL. We thought it would be time better spent doing other things and let your virtual assistant handle most of your emails for you.
You probably don’t need to be told what to do, but we thought it would be fun, so we created a top 10 list for you of other things you could do instead.
1. Catching up on the latest episode of [insert favorite show here].
2. Pondering how you used to spend hours answering emails.
3. Working on something else more creative.
4. Wondering how you ever got things done without a VA.
5. Spending quality time with the kids at a family event like soccer.
6. Meeting with a new client.
7. Improving your presentation package.
8. Join a professional improvement program like Toastmasters.
9. Doing that thing you’ve been meaning to do but keep putting off.
10. Leaving work on time for once.
What is on your list if you didn’t have to spend all that time answering emails?